Bespoke Crafts Training
Design Your Own Training
Course or Agenda
Bespoke training is ideal for individual training requirements e.g. training on specific dates and/or a mixture of selected techniques. Bespoke training can often work out cheaper too - especially when there are more than 2 delegates from one company or area.
Determine your training needs, and a freelance instructor will design a suitable training programme for you. These courses can be held on location or in the Country Love Crafts training room. Additionally, some freelance tutors can visit your studio and run a seminar of your choice - marketed well, these seminars will create income and inspire your customers.
Bespoke Training Information:
- There is usually a daily ‘Tutor Rate' (i.e. from 10am until 5pm, circa £150 for the first delegate and £45 per delegate thereafter).
- Travel, subsistence and accommodation are also charged according to requirements.
- Country Love Crafts's training room will be offered as a FREE venue for existing customers.
- Course materials are generally charged as extra.
Course times typically include a break for lunch.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Planning Your Requirements:
Before making contact with your freelance instructor, please use this check list to help plan your requirements:
- What you would like to achieve from your training or event?
- How much time would you like to book?
- Do you have a budget?
- What date or dates do you have in mind?
- Where would you like the event or training to take place – your business or in the training room at Country Love Crafts in Oxfordshire?
Want to book?
Fired Art Designs:
Contact: Rachel Byass
Please contact a freelance tutor from our FREELANCE INSTRUCTORS list. All bookings, payments and administration are managed through the freelance instructor.
Country Love Crafts Training
Country Love Crafts can offer onsite bespoke training for:
- BUSINESS START-UP - pricing, margins, stock suggestions, workshop planning, marketing, basic legislation, business models, competitor analysis, business development etc
- BASIC CRAFT TECHNIQUES: Decoupage, antiquing/distressing, crackles, fabric painting, glass painting, stencilling, sponging, varnishing, text/image/artwork transfer etc
- POTTERY: Glazing, firing, speciality products (gold, mother of pearl, crystal, dimensional, snow), decals, sponging, stencilling, text/image/artwork transfer etc
If you are interested in any of the above topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01235 861700. Training will take place in our offices in Oxfordshire. Didcot Parkway train station is less than three miles away so rail and road links are good. Click here for more travel information.