Card Painting & Decoration
Create or customise card crafts
Creations on Card Stock & Paper
Card and paper can make a wonderful craft surface. Crafters can create wonderful effects and make endless designs like tabs, bookmarks, wedding favours (bags and boxes), menu cards, invitations, bunting, paper ornaments, decorations,
Finishes, Paints & Effects
- Over 30 mediums (including crackle, antique, texture, glow-in-the-dark, pearlising, weathered etc). Simply mix these mediums with acrylic paints for a unique finish or effect.
Trade prices start at 93p per 2oz bottle.
- 100's of high quality multi-purpose paints including metallics, neons and dimensional options.
Trade prices start at 75p per 2oz bottle.
- Over 20 varnishes, sealers or finishes including gloss, satin, matte or brush, spray and pour options.
Trade prices start at £1.40 per 2oz bottle.
Toppers & Embellishments
- Ever considered adding a flat craft shape (made from ready-to-decorate wood, papier mache or even pottery) as a topper or embellishments? These attachments make great, long-lasting keepsakes e.g. hand-made Christmas tree decorations on top of a hand-made Xmas card. Trade prices start from 19p.
- How about making your own embellishments from air-drying clay or plaster moulds?
- Adding beads and glitter is simple using DecoArt's Bead and Glitter Glue. Crafters can easily customise surfaces by squeezing glue from writer tip & sprinkling with beads or glitter. The writer tip allows you to personalise or add squiggles and dots to designs.
Stencils & Templates
- Transferring printed images into artwork has never been so easy using the techniques discovered by Andy Skinner. Porous surfaces work well (like paper, cardstock, bisque, wood, fabric etc). You will need a laser copy or print and some of DecoArt's Americana Gloss spray sealer. A Brayer would be handy too (or you can just rub with your finger). Watch this short 1.5 minute video Easy Image Transfer to see how quick and easy the process is.
Dimension, Texture & Layering
- Create Snow effects or add Texture to card designs. Landscaping, icing, sand, building, beards and much more will come to life with these great, low-cost products.
Our sister company is Personal Impressions, the UK number one for Card Making, Scrapbooking, Rubber Stamps, Clear Stamps and General Paper Craft Supplies and Embellishments. For more information, visit the Personal Impressions website (which also allows crafters to find their nearest stockist).
Personal Impressions distribute on behalf of: 3L, Advantus, American Drafts, Anna Griffin, Art Glitter, Art Stamps, Artistic Wire Ltd, ATD, BBP - Bazzill Basics Paper, Best Creation Inc, Carl, Craft Mades, Crafters Workshop, Crafthouse Press, Crate Paper, Creative Imaginations, Creativity Inc, CW Fine Arts, Darkroom Door, EK Success, Epiphany Crafts, Zva Creative, Fiskars, Fiskars USA, GCD Studios, Hero Arts, JEJE Stickers, K & Company, Lindsay Mason, Magic Mesh, Martha Stewart Crafts, Marvy Uchid, Maya Road, My Mind's Eye, Neatnix, Nitwit Collections, Pergamano, Petaloo, Piggy Tales, Quick Kutz, Ranger, Richfords, Riley Blake Designs, SBARS, Shrink Art, Spellbinders, Springbok, Stampers Anonymous, Teresa Collins, The Crafters Workshop, Tsukinek, Xyron Esselte