Starting A Pottery Painting Business
New Business Course
15th October 2011
Completed Evaluations forms:
- Very relaxed and highly informative
- Course spread out evenually across the day so it did not seem too rushed
- The course was good for information on kilns, glazing, studio fees, marketing & lots more information
- I have taken away good advice on studio costs and bisque trade and RRP costs
- Very relaxed and easy paced
- Clean environment & very well informed tutor
- Practice demonstration very helpful
- Lunch was a nice touch, kept everyone together and helped with socialising while keeping continuity with the subject
- Let me know about business start up insurance, regulations and pottery painting
- It was a packed day with lots to take in, I know it would not suit everyone but maybe a course spread over two days? as a recommendation.
- Hugely informative, covered every aspect we needed and asked every question I had prepared for.
- Excellent folder to take away covering all of the topics.
- The course has been thoroughly researched - thank you Jenny I feel like I could open a shop tomorrow.
- I felt the course covered all the information to include regulations and health & safety and really opened my mind
- Very good presentation
- Very informative and everything covered, lots of information to help get started